the weather is clear ???

Filed under: by: buntalz

apa entry aku kali ini...
kadang2 aku nih pelupa sket.. jap let me recall what i should talk about...
oh yea... weather...
sekarang musim panas yg amat ... actually i don't mind pon panas atau ujan except that too HOT makes me nausea and dizzy ... tuh not even plus with headache or nose bleed...
anyway bila panas2 gini reminds me my days kat KR dulu ...
huh.. waktu winter is my favorite season tak tau ah nape but think :-1. all nite longgggg.....(hehheheheh..malam ku yg panjangggg....zzzZZZzzzzZZZZzzzz)2. short day ... (again...i can zzzZzzzzZZzzzzzzz lama...and EARLY)3. d weather is COOL (hehehhe..actually COOOOLLLLLDDDD...grrrrrrrrggrrr)4. no sweating ( again with no sweating and hot a pleasant time for me to ZzZSZZzzzzz)
That's the best season ... but then when reminding me that I need to wake up take my bath during thisFREEEZZZZIIIINGGGG moment (ketaq gigi wooOooo) and when I wash my clothes ended up like u put it inside the FREEZER (keras macam air batu) ... perrghhhh BEST nya summer.
HAhahhaha... itu lah manusia .. TUHAN bg kelebihan sana sini jap suka jap tak suka ... hehhe(macam pernah ku dengar pernyataan ini ... hah i know it was ACIDZ again..)
Anyway ... I LOVE WINTER ...
when the snows falleverything looks so white the smells of the day would be differentthe day would feel coldbut everybody happy playing around when the snows down
masa nih lah kita boleh tgk budak2 berkejaran (bukan budak aja, yg dah boley jadik bapak or mak budak pon)baling2 snow ... build up snow mentak rasa pulak sejuk masa tuh ...
MASA nih jugak lah U can see all the AWEKS pakai hot pants or short skirtswith high heel and long jacket (macam stalker dlm I know what u did last summer plakkk)
pernah gak tanya my KR best friend-->why all the ladies will wear shortest attire during winter but not at summerI mean some of them masa summer boleh plak pakai long jeans lah apa lah sumer longbut then when winter everything shrinking
HER reply to me that--> SUMMER tooo HOT so sometimes they don't want their skin too TAN tapi winter cold then would not effect to their skins radiant ... (patut ah aku nampak putih jer biler winter..hahah)then THIS ARE the time they will showw off tehir SEXINEST sbb tak sumer org akan buat macam tuhdue to " d weadar is KOL " (the weather is COLD...hehehhe)
apa-apalah korang s long i can get my sweet dream at that moment with my thick blanket with MEbeing sweating or without ME having to wear shot pants and sling tee like now ...OH I LONNGGGGGGGGG FOR WINTER ... Boleh gi snow sliding ( alah yg naik sleigh/sledge tuh ..)tapi kat sini pon bley gak .. pegi jer kat bukit yg ala2 anak-anak tuh then amik ah paper bod ker...there u go sliding gak hehehehhe...
ok lah let me put a pull stop if not i will continuing blaberring about HOW COLD IS WINTER AND HOW HOT IS SUMMERthough i know every body well defined bout it ... hehehehhe...

4 jot few words...:

On May 20, 2009 at 3:48 AM , kak ja said...

Kja somehow preferred spring..

 
On May 20, 2009 at 7:28 AM , buntalz said...

hehhehhehe..nape erk... mesti ada citer... I LOVE WINTER but i LIKE autumn..hehheheh...

 
On May 21, 2009 at 5:21 AM , Kakak said...

yes, yes, setuju ngan kak ja! I love spring!
Bukan tak suka winter tapi lebih suka winter sonata..boleyy????

 
On May 21, 2009 at 5:43 AM , buntalz said...

hahahha..kakak ok gak tuh... bila katakan winter sonata ku teringatkan saat dating ngan acidz... hehehheh...