Talking about mother's day...

Filed under: by: buntalz

Previously before being a mother i never give a tot bout it
for me mother is just a mother ...

Married lady when they get babies they BECOME mother
so of course you have to take the responsibility
whether u wants or don't u have no choice

BUT when I become 1 of million MOTHERS out there
i realize there are different the MOTHERS JOB is FAR and WIDE tasks...

Being a mother to my 3bubbles ... makes me realize

I'm holding BIG responsibility to them

Before this when my MUM :-

i. worried with whom i be friends to --> think that she's bizzy body
ii. worried where m i at the moment --> think she's CONTROLLING my life
iii. worried have i do well in my studies --> 'alamak' relax ah mum I'm genius
iv. worried after study where should work --> pergghhh... she's TOO vision
v. worried with whom i will marry TOO --> 'eleh' org ada rupa ah mesti ngan mamat macho di luar sana
vi. NO u cannot do that later U will hurt --> alah mak ni org tau ah

AND lot's of worry items in my MUM head ...

NOW when I become MUM :-

i. Ishh dpt. no berapa ek my dotter n son nih --> (alah baru jer kindegraten and std. 1)
ii. dah masuk 2thn tak pandai cakap lagik --> (dah think about -ve sakit kot...
iii. tgk TV lagik .. spelling tak baca maths excercise tak wat lagik --> baru jer depa lepark
iv. gelapnyer my dotter ngan sapa lah dia nak kawin --> woit... anak baru umur 7thn too EARLY to think about that
v. NO don't do that, CAREFULL later u fell down, No that is not the way --> eh macam pernah ku dengar ayat ini tapi dimana ya??

then I'm realize ... hehhehehe ... I = my MUM = OTHER mums out there

so inconclusion we always CONCERN about our KIDS so that they'll be in d best POSITION

Happy Mothers DAY...

1 jot few words...:

On May 14, 2009 at 1:52 AM , firahadifa said...

kekekeke............ lawak giler cite nie