Filed under: , , by: buntalz


jAsMiNe-ArIeL-bElLe-aUroRa

pInk...PiNk...PiNk...eVeRyThInG aBoUt HeR iS pInK

She loves pink… all about her is pink … she loves disney’s princess … she wanted to be as Ariel D’mermaid or Belle D’beauty n beast or Jasmine… dat’s my princess… my cutie pie

My 1st bubble … the OnLy princess in my life … it took 16hrs of labor pain to get her out of me but I know she’s everything to me like my other 2 bubbles. She’s grown up too fast and I think I’m going to loose her someday … hoping that she can still be the little princess that I always carry around …


D’nAz a.k.a kakak :- really act like a boss sometimes since she’s the eldest
(hence, as in her name "OUR PRIDE THE LIGHTS OF A VICTORY").
Loves to read and write … she loves Barbie’s + Disney’s
Princess

I can be mad at her … shout at her … put her down but she still there holding my hand calling me “mommy” and she still recite to me “I love U!” every time before she goes to bed or every time I make her b’fast, lunch or dinner or even when she got something that she likes from me…

It is hard to say whether U doesn’t love Ur child but sometimes I demand an Excellencies, hehehhe… that’s what Acidz told me.


I’m nobody I just who I am I can’t provide her with jewels and gold for this reason I do hope that she’ll be excel in her studies … that what I always pray …

Kakak if U has a chance to read this …




Mommy always love U …
Though I know I always hurt Ur feelings it doesn’t stop me to love U,
Not saying and not showing is not that I don’t love U anymore …
U always B my 1st and u always B… MY PRINCESS …

3 jot few words...:

On May 4, 2009 at 10:49 PM , Anonymous said...

sate ikan .. huhu lama tak jumpa dah.

 
On May 5, 2009 at 5:07 AM , buntalz said...

suka makan yer??? meh ler ke b.b

 
On May 5, 2009 at 8:50 AM , acidZ said...

hehe.. meh ler. boleh pekena sate ikan.. ikan buntalz... teheheh